Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

FORTNITE !!! Walgreens checkout countertop purchase. Glorious.

HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

No clue. There were card packs, in a box, on a checkout counter. A must have whenever that happens. Don't think I got any of the good ones.

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Horse said:
    No clue. There were card packs, in a box, on a checkout counter. A must have whenever that happens. Don't think I got any of the good ones.

How the heck do you know what the "good ones" are?

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@Horse said:

How the heck do you know what the "good ones" are?

I don't understand how these work. Trying to figure it out, like Pokémon, seems too exhausting! Hopefully stuff like this is a gateway drug for the young ones to want to buy our real cards when they are older....

• Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2019 5:59AM

Couldn't tell you a thing about them either. With how popular the franchise is though, I would put each one in a cs1 and simply tuck them away in a box. 25 years from now there will be a black lotus, nasty nick or charizzard equivalent in there.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still waiting for the value of my Scooby Doo rookie card to take off.

• Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

It would have if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

so is this different from Five Nights at Freddy's?

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

I'm always confused as to why you believe this is a rookie. No counterargument, just confusion.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@daltex said:

@doubledragon said:

I'm always confused as to why you believe this is a rookie. No counterargument, just confusion.

Scooby has a lot of cards. I'm not sure which is his earliest. I like this one because it shows him by himself, and he's wearing a jersey. This is the earliest one I could find of him by himself.

• Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

@billwaltonsbeard said:
    so is this different from Five Nights at Freddy's?

I must say that game impressed me as perhaps the most thoughtfully rendered disturbing bit of horror ever produced for consumption by children. It is video game art and horror at its highest form but that kids played it shows we have absolutely no standards as a society.

Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com