Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FOR SALE: 1948 LEAF BOXING PSA 11 CARDS TOTAL

SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Few items for sale.

All prices are exactly what you pay via PayPal F&F and shipping is included.

Please PM for more details. Thank you!

BOXING

1948 Leaf Boxing MAX BAER #93 PSA 8 - $315

1948 Leaf Boxing JOE LOUIS #48 PSA 7 - $850

1948 Leaf Boxing JACK JOHNSON #17 PSA 7 - $220

1948 Leaf Boxing GENE TUNNEY #73 PSA 7 - $135

1948 Leaf Boxing JIMMY MCLARNIN #29 PSA 7 - $75

1948 Leaf Boxing BILLY CONN #47 PSA 8 - $170

1948 Leaf Boxing ARTURO GODOY #8 PSA 7 - $40

1948 Leaf Boxing TOMMY LOUGHRAN #27 PSA 7 - $55

1948 Leaf Boxing FREDDY STEELE #71 PSA 7 - $60

1948 Leaf Boxing JESS WILLARD #69 PSA 8 - $240

1948 Leaf Boxing LOU AMBERS #88 PSA 7 - $70

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Thanks for the interest!

Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the interest!

Joe

Hoping to move a few cards this weekend. Willing to trade for BBCE product or 1951 Ringside Boxing.

Joe

To the top!

Joe

• Willing to trade for BBCE product or 1951 Ringside Boxing.

Joe

• burghmanburghman Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

Paging @doubledragon

Jim

• Willing to trade for BBCE

Joe

• Willing to trade for BBCE. Prices lowered.

Joe

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burghman said:
    Paging @doubledragon

doubledragon wishes he could afford a PSA 7 1948 Leaf Joe louis. If doubledragon even thinks about it, his wife will be ordering a tent from Ebay for him to sleep in when she makes him move into the woods.

Joe

Joe

• New item added and prices lowered. Willing to trade for BBCE.

Joe

Joe

Joe

• Prices lowered. Willing to trade for BBCE.

Joe