Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Heritage auctions outage followup October 21 (official)

Our Email and phone systems are fully operational, and we expect the website to be up soon.

We have confirmed that we were the victim of a malware attack. We have no evidence and no reason to believe that there was any unauthorized acquisition of any client or company data. Additionally, client financial information such as credit card numbers and bank account information is maintained and secured by the payment provider. Further, all HA.com passwords are encrypted.

All currently affected auctions will be extended or rescheduled, with revised schedules posted once HA.com returns to service.

Sincerely,

Stewart Huckaby
mailto:stewarth@HA.com
------------------------------------------
Heritage Auctions
Heritage Auctions

2801 W. Airport Freeway

Dallas, Texas 75261

Phone: 1-800-US-COINS, x1355
Heritage Auctions
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tbishoprictbishopric Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

In order to trust Heritage going forward, I'd be interested in knowing what steps you are taking to prevent this from happening again.

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@swhuck said:
    Our Email and phone systems are fully operational, and we expect the website to be up soon.

We have confirmed that we were the victim of a malware attack. We have no evidence and no reason to believe that there was any unauthorized acquisition of any client or company data. Additionally, client financial information such as credit card numbers and bank account information is maintained and secured by the payment provider. Further, all HA.com passwords are encrypted.

All currently affected auctions will be extended or rescheduled, with revised schedules posted once HA.com returns to service.

I called today and received a message that my call was not during buiness hours.....that was about 4pm cst.

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.