Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

FS: 2003 $2 Star Ladders #00000234*--Slashing to $110/note shipped. Districts C and G-L left.

FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
edited October 25, 2019 3:17AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

I have decided to break up a few of my nicest and most valuable BEP Premium Federal Reserve Sets. This is the second lowest star ladder set available for the 2003 $2 set. I have these listed on Ebay for $200/note, but will offer them here for $1750/note or $1800 for the whole set intact of 12 notes.

I have no idea why the pics are not loading and posting in order, but it doesn't really matter.

$2 star ladders are as rare as hen's teeth. I have a huge collection of them and never hesitated to pay $300+ for one when I saw it for sale.

I will be putting up many more notes soon. Feel free to PM me to see my current inventory list or email me at fancycashcom@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice. PM sent !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

Thanks. I didn't see a PM

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Lowering to $200/note just for the next week. Hit me up if you have interest! Fancycashcom@gmail.com or PM here.

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Edited the initial posting. Dropping the price down here to$175/note or $150/note-$1800 for whole set

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Slashing to $110/note shipped or $1150 for whole set shipped. Need to raise $$ for another biz venture.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
    edited October 25, 2019 3:17AM

Districts C and G-L left.

fancycashcom@gmail.com