Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

You have to put a single card or COIN on your headstone for the graveyard...no cremations allowed...

MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 20, 2019 7:45AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What card from any sport or facet of collecting goes on your headstone....?? If you collect COINS....put it up there!! This should be fascinating.... :smile: I'm pondering mine now .....will share when it hits me... This after my wife uttered, in a bit of sarcasm, that I should put a baseball card on my headstone....lol. You know, maybe she is right.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

1961 Quaker Oats Phiz Quiz Joe Louis. This card is extremely rare and hard to find. It gave me fits before I finally found it. It was a cut out card that came on boxes of Quaker Oats Puffed Wheat back in 1961. After most people finished eating the puffed wheat, they just threw the box away, so a lot of these were thrown away back then.

• Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

1972 Billy Martin. Nice and discreet like.

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Thanks to Topps' "build your own card" program I would go with this one as it i me during my first year working for the team and my brother in poses we would rather have redone but a picture I would never want to be without.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe this

Andy

• Options
    magicpapamagicpapa Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭

There'll be two dates on your tombstone And all your friends will read 'em But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em.