Home Sports Talk

Is OBJ still the biggest Scum Bucket in the NFL?

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't say YES loud enough!! What is it with this POS Diva! A 200,000 watch in a game!

When I played any sport I never wanted anything I didn't need on me....certainly no jewelry!

The ONLY...….key word "ONLY" reason he is doing this is to get attention and say look at me how rich I am.

The Browns need to step up and show this POS Diva who is boss. Guess what Odell......you are not half as good as you think you are!! :s

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is like asking which drop of water in the ocean is the wettest.

• arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2019 3:19PM

Blondes.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m going to say no. The guy actually sounded like a pretty decent guy addressing g the media after the loss. You all know who I think the biggest scumbag in pro football history is 🤬

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I’m going to say no. The guy actually sounded like a pretty decent guy addressing g the media after the loss. You all know who I think the biggest scumbag in pro football history is 🤬

Yes, but K-Crap is not in the NFL anymore, so OBJ takes over as current biggest Scum Bucket! Even over AB. OBJ is a POS that I would NOT have on my team EVER!!!

• 45isodd45isodd Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

Smells like Ben-Gay and flatulence in this room.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@45isodd said:

The Browns played like they had gas on Sunday. They put up a real stinker at home against Tennessee.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@45isodd said:

DM is obviously very easily outraged lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

@grote15 said:

@45isodd said:

DM is obviously very easily outraged lol..

It's not the watch...it's his whole attitude about how great he thinks he is! Thing is there are probably 20-25 better receivers better than him in the league. He couldn't even make the cut on the Cowboys!

edited September 10, 2019 5:51PM

I would not “watch” the next few episodes of Ballers, then.

• softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was glorious watching the Browns lose to the Titans. But not even they will lose to the Jets this week :(

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

For that kind of money, it's obvious that "watch" is doing a lot more than just keeping time.

I think Odell should be able to wear the watch during a game. I mean if he is in the middle of a pass route, and he needs to check his stock portfolio to see how it's doing, why should he be denied that right?

@softparade said:
    It was glorious watching the Browns lose to the Titans. But not even they will lose to the Jets this week :(

I hope they go 0-16 and OBJ loses his watch and all his money and has to live in a cardboard box in the worst part of NYC......right next to K-Crap! :s

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Aaaaron Hernandez? Ray Lewis ? tell me if I'm getting warmer , Ohhhh I know OJ simpson?

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

Aaaaron Hernandez? Ray Lewis ? tell me if I'm getting warmer , Ohhhh I know OJ simpson?

C'mon, you know good and well the murderers' seem to get a free pass around here.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

I would go with Carruth.

I can appreciate the fact that most of you still love the game and your teams. Rationalizing goes pretty far, but eventually you have to ask yourself what you are cheering for. If is the wagering aspect, i get it. Sheer athleticism (at least when NFL'ers were allowed to play the game...I get that as well.

To say though that you are a Pats fan or a Dallas fan or a raiders fan just because the rogues are wearing the hometown uniform, well that is something that is more passion than logic.

@Coinstartled said:
    I can appreciate the fact that most of you still love the game and your teams. Rationalizing goes pretty far, but eventually you have to ask yourself what you are cheering for. If is the wagering aspect, i get it. Sheer athleticism (at least when NFL'ers were allowed to play the game...I get that as well.

To say though that you are a Pats fan or a Dallas fan or a raiders fan just because the rogues are wearing the hometown uniform, well that is something that is more passion than logic.

I call them mercenaries. But frankly, it's always basically been that way.

I mean take Mickey Mantle being from Oklahoma, and he spends his career in New York.

Colleges are different as a good number of the athletes on the teams are from the surrounding area, many times the same state.

The pros? Forget about it. It's always been about the money, and that's not ever going to change. Pro scouts will look at an athlete on a remote Pacific Ocean island and sign him if they think he can play.

All that being said, it's still your home team or your favorite team that they're playing for. So what the yell, you root for them to succeed for whatever reasons please you. It's just entertainment, and to me it's good entertainment. Particularly because I played a lot of baseball and football, and can really appreciate how difficult it is to perform the way they do.

For example those two touchdown passes caught by DeSean Jackson last Sunday. I played wide receiver in high school. Throw that ball to me and I catch it maybe 1 out of 5 times if I'm lucky, and that would be in practice. LOL

Good post, Stevek. In high school i only made it on the field at half time. I played the cymbals in marching band.

Also was the school newspaper photog. Pushing tri-X to 1600 was always a thrill.

Always respect the guys that play the non professional game.

@Coinstartled said:
    Good post, Stevek. In high school i only made it on the field at half time. I played the cymbals in marching band.

Also was the school newspaper photog. Pushing tri-X to 1600 was always a thrill.

<<< Pushing tri-X to 1600 was always a thrill. >>>

Having worked in a high end camera shop for 4 years, i know what a thrill that can be. :)

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some teams still pick character over talent. The Bills may not be the most talented but they have assembled the “right” players.
    I would have thought Cleveland being much like buffalo would have done the same. Wrong.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

Having worked in a high end camera shop for 4 years, i know what a thrill that can be. :)

What's a tri-x? What relevance is 1600? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

Big difference between Scum Buckets and Murderer's. B) This is a Scum Bucket thread. Start your own Murderer's thread. ;)B)

@bronco2078 said:

@perkdog said:

😂

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

In a nutshell - Using a type of camera film and shooting the pictures and developing the film in certain ways to get special effects or adjust for various lighting conditions.

We all realize that Cowboys fans were never smart enough to use a sophisticated camera, and only had the limited ability of using those little Kodak Instamatic cameras. Even with the simplicity of those automatic cameras, most of the time Cowboys fans would forget to take off the lens cap. ;)

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

In a nutshell - Using a type of camera film and shooting the pictures and developing the film in certain ways to get special effects or adjust for various lighting conditions.

We all realize that Cowboys fans were never smart enough to use a sophisticated camera, and only had the limited ability of using those little Kodak Instamatic cameras. Even with the simplicity of those automatic cameras, most of the time Cowboys fans would forget to take off the lens cap. ;)

That's because we have to lug around 6 of those Lombardi Trophies......not just 1. ;)

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

Tri-X was a high speed B&W 35mm film. Taking action shots on a poorly lit high school football field took some creativity. You needed the fastest shutter speed that you could achieve to try to freeze the action. Also, using a 200 mm telephoto lens limited you to a smaller aperatere than a regular lens so less light was reaching the camera.

What pushing the film meant was that you were underexposing the film and overdeveloping it. Results were more contrast and graininess. Grain was problem if you were printing an 8 x10 or larger with the negative. For the school paper though, the images rarely exceeded 3" x 3" or so.

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

That's because we have to lug around 6 of those Lombardi Trophies......not just 1. ;)

Ouch. :| > @DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

What about this century? B)

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

Tri-X was a high speed B&W 35mm film. Taking action shots on a poorly lit high school football field took some creativity. You needed the fastest shutter speed that you could achieve to try to freeze the action. Also, using a 200 mm telephoto lens limited you to a smaller aperatere than a regular lens so less light was reaching the camera.

What pushing the film meant was that you were underexposing the film and overdeveloping it. Results were more contrast and graininess. Grain was problem if you were printing an 8 x10 or larger with the negative. For the school paper though, the images rarely exceeded 3" x 3" or so.

Thank you for the very nice explanation!

I took a few photos in HS using my uncle's 35MM camera. I was just starting to figure out the basics, but then got interested in GIRLS.

I have been doomed ever since. LOL

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

@JoeBanzai said:

@Coinstartled said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

Thank you for the very nice explanation!

I took a few photos in HS using my uncle's 35MM camera. I was just starting to figure out the basics, but then got interested in GIRLS.

I have been doomed ever since. LOL

Come on now. Cameras and girls have always went together just fine. You didn't have to give up one to attract the other.

It's not like collecting coins or cards, where you have to choose between that or the girls. ;)

@45isodd said:

"Then get out of my locker." - OBJ

@Coinstartled said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

I'm reading between the lines here , the keywords high school football , underexposed overdeveloped means you are about to share some oldschool cheerleader pics right?

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

Ouch. :| > @DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@Coinstartled said:

What about this century? B)

We will be gathering up more now that we have a "Perfect Passer"! ;):)B)

so we have murderers rapists kid punchers , but you are upset about watch-flaunting receivers ?

@bronco2078 said:
    so we have murderers rapists kid punchers , but you are upset about watch-flaunting receivers ?

😂😂😂

@bronco2078 said:

So which drop is the wettest?

I vote for the yellow one.