Home Precious Metals

Oct. Ebay Bonus Bucks

derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 5, 2019 10:39AM in Precious Metals

Be sure to click the "activate" button.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Earn another 1% rebate from Mr. Rebates. If you haven't signed up with Mr. Rebates you can do so from this link. I will get a referral credit and you will receive a $5 credit to your new account to get you started. To earn rebate points you always have to visit the store (ebay or many others) from within your Mr. Rebates account. This will direct you to the store site. You have to make your purchase from this window that opens to earn the rebates. I installed the Mr. Rebates app from the chrome store that gives me a Mr. Rebates icon at the top of my browser for easy access. I believe your visit to the "store" from Mr. Rebates is valid for only one hour and good for one purchase. To make another purchase, or after an hour, log out of your Mr. Rebates account and log back in to revisit ebay or to visit one of the hundreds of other stores that pay out Mr. Rebates.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments