Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Profiles in Courage inscribed by JFK

Hey there, I was looking to sell my inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage by JFK. I found it in a second hand bookstore in my university. The book was printed in 1956 and it's in a pretty good state for its age. The front of the paper dust jacket is missing but the back of the paper sleeve is inserted into the book as a piece of paper as shown on one of the pictures. There is no official paper of authenticity but the pictures have been looked at by Nate D Sanders and one of his experts and he has confirmed them to be real. (Proof in e-mail that I can send to you if you're interested.) I'm wondering if any of the people here are interested in this rare object.

The inscription says:

To Hobart McKeever

With very warmest regards

John/Jack (?) Kennedy

If you're interested or if you want to make an offer then I'd love to hear from you in a private message or in a comment on this discussion.

If you'd like some more pictures or if you have any questions just message me.

After a bit of thinking I have decided to sell it to someone who's interested so if you want to buy the book or make an offer, just send me a message!

I hope to hear from someone.

Comments

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    Cent1225Cent1225 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭

I am intersted on purchasing this book for $300.
    Best I can do since authenticating the will be expensive and I am taking the chance this may not be real.
    Hope this works for you

For Long You Live and High You Fly
    And Smiles You'll give and Tears You'll Cry
    And All You Touch and All You See
    Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.

Breathe
    Pink Floyd
    DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Successful Transactions with pnies, bidask, wrighty, jwitten, wondercoin, bp777, liefgold, pippa2008, Elmerfusterpuck, and MANY others.

• Options
    BuckEBuckE Posts: 3 ✭✭

I would be interested in knowing what you would accept for this item. Thanks!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

The OP has not logged onto the site in 2 years. If you send them a PM that might generate an email alert to them.