Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

Newbie looking for trading partner

I’m relatively new to stamps sorta, I loved my stamp albums but gave it up for many years but recently dug everything out of the closet. I do both USA and world stamps. Mostly from about 1940 and earlier but I still have a fair amount of 1950-2010. I like to keep it simple and I really am a novice, coin are probably my first interest.
FrankM

Comments

• I received an envelope from a trade today with great stamps, but i’m embarrassed to say I didn’t remember making a trade with a collector in Latvia. Please shoot me an email so I can return the favor. I’ll report that I was contacted by about 15 collectors and made trades with 10 of them. So far one trade completed, just waiting on the return trades. So far so good.

• My name is Al and I am new to the site. My dad was an avid collector of WW stamp, particularly 19th century. Before he passed he asked me to keep up with Latin America and British stamps. So he removed all else and placed them in a cigar box. Hundreds of stamps from all over. I can swap if you have really early material. Thanks, Al