Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Retiring a Master Set

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am giving some serious thought to retiring one of my Master Sets, its at 100% and holds the #1 spot in the Registry.

If I do this, does anyone know if the digital set goes away, or remains in the Registry? I'd prefer that those interested in this player might still be able to view the cards if they wanted to, as some of them very rare to pretty much non-existent.

Comments

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14, 2019 1:46PM

Edited because I was wrong. It looks like photos stay. I checked my T206 registry and some of the retired sets still have images.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Call Cosetta or Gayle at PSA.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2019 1:32PM

Your set remain on all time set list with pictures and all, even if you sell it.I have 10 retired sets and they were all sold and they still exist on all time registry.You must retire them first.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not that big a deal, I think I'm gonna retire it soon.> @fiveniner said:

Your set remain on all time set list with pictures and all, even if you sell it.I have 10 retired sets and they were all sold and they still exist on all time registry.You must retire them first.

Tks, that's what I thought.