Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB High End Staubach RC in a 9

Looking for the impossible! :)

Strong centering left to right and top to bottom, sharp corners, straight edges, no fish eyes, no white in the pink or yellow...or white in the pink in his name at the bottom.

I appreciate market value of the card I am seeking and prepared to step up for the example I am describing.

Serious inquiries only please and will want high res scans of the front and back.

Thanks!

Cowboys Football or Walter Payton (any year)

Comments

• prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2019 10:46AM

Good luck Bryon, I hope you can find one!

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

This would be an amazing addition to any collection. GL and please show it off to us once it is in your hands

• brownladbrownlad Posts: 50 ✭✭

The dream lives on...hoping someone has my card...bump :-)

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

It might help if you posted a buy price.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

I appreciate you making this suggestion.

The card has sold for an average price of $7,972 over the last 18 months with a high of $8,864 and a low of $6,600.

I am a serious collector and attempting to build a one-of-a-kind set of pristine Staubach cards. The market average is a good barometer, but I understand the right card would be north of the top of the range.

While I don't want to start negotiating with myself, in order to realize my goal, I will say am very comfortable paying above the high end of the range above to get the card I am describing.

I hope this helps. :-)

Still dreaming about this card...also, if you are going to be at Nationals, I will be there and would love to make a deal for your high end Staubach in a PSA 9... :-)