Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS 1977 Topps Casper PSA 7 & Score Ray Rice RC Auto PSA 9

lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

1973 Topps Brooks #90 Exmt Oc
Gossage #174 RC Exmt+ Oc
Yaz #245 Vgex edge Nick
Reggie #255 Vgex corner cr
McCovey #410 NM oc
I upgraded my set. If you can live with the centering these fit well into a mid grade set.
$15 shipped

1977 Topps Bradshaw PSA 7
$11 shipped sanservitz@yahoo.com

Comments

• lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

1973 baseball sold.

New lot of 1973 Topps Baseball HOF lot with Rose for sale. $14 shipped.
    10 Sutton Poor, creases, corner wear, centered

130 Rose Poor, creases, corner wear, o/c

190 Gibson Ex, no creases, corner wear, o/c

230 Morgan VG, corner edge wear, no crease, nicely centered

300 Carlton Ex, no creases, edge wear, o/c

400 Perry Ex, no creases, o/c

Pack
    1972 Topps Wax Pack PSA 7
    No rips or tears. Gum in place. Beautiful pack that should have graded higher. $400 shipped. Other items still for sale. Thanks.

• JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭

To anyone seeing this, I'm trying to get an approximate value on a 72 unopened pack like the one above. When I saw the price I figured it couldn't be right....too high. So I checked on Ebay and it seems to be in the ballpark. I have an unopened pack, graded PSA 9, again no rips, tears or other issues, and it is from the 5 and 6 high number series. Not looking to sell, but just trying to get an approx value. I have an fairly extensive collection of graded 72's, bought this pack several years ago just because I wanted one to go with the set, and tucked it way with the set. Any ideas, anyone???? Thanks.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JRR300 said:
    To anyone seeing this, I'm trying to get an approximate value on a 72 unopened pack like the one above. When I saw the price I figured it couldn't be right....too high. So I checked on Ebay and it seems to be in the ballpark. I have an unopened pack, graded PSA 9, again no rips, tears or other issues, and it is from the 5 and 6 high number series. Not looking to sell, but just trying to get an approx value. I have an fairly extensive collection of graded 72's, bought this pack several years ago just because I wanted one to go with the set, and tucked it way with the set. Any ideas, anyone???? Thanks.

This would be better asked on the main forum rather than in someone else's for sale thread.

That said, I would place value of a PSA 9 5th/6th series pack at about $650 right now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott, that's a beautiful pack with terrific eye appeal for the grade!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Thanks, Tim. I just got an 8 and they compare a lot.

Price drop to $390 on 1972 pack.

$380 for 72 pack.

Pack is sold

Lot of 15 high grade 1973 Topps Baseball. NM with sharp corners. Must see centering and a couple have a bit of wax, but nice for the high grade set. Looking for $10 shipped. They are just nice enough for me not to put in a box and forget about.

• psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the lot of 15 1973's Scott!

Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Cards showed up today. Very happy! They look better in hand. Thanks for an easy transaction.

Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'

Glad you like them, Jim! Thanks.

edited July 19, 2019 9:20AM

Lot of 99 1972 Sunoco football stamps. Includes HOFers Griese, Butkus, Warfield, Biletnikoff, etc. There are 3 sets of doubles. I just love this set. Book value is $37.35. Looking for $15.00 shipped.

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll take the Sunoco stamps - 99 of them. Please PM me your PayPal.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭

PM Sent!

Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions

Bradshaw sold! Thanks, Larry!

• LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭

WOW! Great looking Bradshaw and the other '77 were amazing as well. Thank you for the quick shipping.
    -Larry

Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions

For sale:
    1977 Topps Casper RC PSA 7 $19 shipped
    2008 Score Select Ray Rice Hot Rookies Gold Zone Auto #9/40 PSA 9 $25 shipped
    PM me interest. Thanks.