Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Please delete.

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am looking to buy these Joe Louis cards. Let me know if you have any of these Joe Louis cards and would like to sell them at a reasonable price. PM me or let me know on this thread.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6, 2019 7:17AM

I'm looking for the 1993 Ritchie and Co. Joe louis card.

If you have a 1961 Quaker Oats Phiz Quiz and would like to sell it at a reasonable price, please let me know on this thread, or PM me.

edited June 25, 2019 6:09PM

I'm also looking buy the 2018 Sportkings mini hobby Joe Louis for a reasonable price. They are numbered to 50. They are the mini version of the card, except they have a little circle stamped on the front. Let me know if you have one.

edited June 6, 2019 7:11AM

I'm also looking for the 2014 panini golden age joe louis mini smiths mello mint back. Let me know if you have one, and would like to sell it at a reasonable price.

edited June 6, 2019 7:12AM

I'm also looking for the 2014 panini golden age joe louis with the white border.

edited June 10, 2019 9:57AM

I'm also looking for the 1977 Sportscaster Joe Louis with the picture of his face on it. I am looking for the DUTCH version of it only. You'll know it's the DUTCH version because it will have the word BOKSEN at the top left hand corner on the back of the card. It also says BOKSEN on the top left hand corner of the front of the card.

I'm also looking for a 1952 felix potin Joe Louis at a reasonable price.

Oh no you don't, get back up there!⬆

I can't let you go to page 2. You know that Joe. Get back up there.⬆

edited July 18, 2019 9:10AM

Also looking for the 2000 W.R. Priddy antiques Joe louis card.

I'm looking for a 2014 panini golden age joe louis first 50. This card is numbered to 50.

WANT TO BUY: 2002 Topps American Pie Joe Louis PSA 9. There are two PSA 9's of this card. If you have one, please PM me and we can make a deal.

edited September 25, 2019 3:26PM

WANT TO BUY: If you have any Joe Louis cards that are PSA Gem mint 10, let me know. Just PM me, and we will work out a deal. I can always be found here. Please, don't be shy, I don't bite, besides I could use a break from my wife and her Bee Gees videos.

I am looking to buy the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium legacy historical moments Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling card. If anyone has this card and would like to sell it, please PM me.

I am looking for a 1968 Mira Tuttosport Joe Louis. If you have one please PM me. Please. I'm begging you please!

Get back up there!

• Apologies for any faux pas, I'm a longtime online trader but new to this forum. I have 1947 Bond Bread Joe Louis in a couple of different grades - can you email me danielnorber@gmail.com if interested?