Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Need help here with identifying the various coins and its Value ?

Hey Everyone.
I kinda need some help identifying this various coins of different places and its value. I am not sure at all about them or identify except some Quarter Dollars of US and a Nepal Coin. There's also a graded Coin too that i found out but i am not sure about their condition or value or something that i need to know about them at all ? Any help would be really appreciated a lot :smile: ! Attaching the Photos Below ( i have taken photos of both front and back side for most of the coins)

Comments

• axelrichaxelrich Posts: 43 ✭✭

Quite a fine collection it is mate, well the third row in the fourth pic depicts some of the foreign coins.Starting from the second coin from the first row is from Sri Lanka, First coin from the fourth row is from Nepal, Second one from India and the third one is again from Nepal. Last coin in the last pic is also from Nepal.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

En.ucoin.net is a good reference to bookmark. If you want to learn about world coinage, many of your coins have clues minted into the obv and rev. Have fun. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• IVBIVB Posts: 248 ✭✭✭

You can use Coinoscope app - great for identify coins by photo

• bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome :)

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • @axelrich said:
    Quite a fine collection it is mate, well the third row in the fourth pic depicts some of the foreign coins.Starting from the second coin from the first row is from Sri Lanka, First coin from the fourth row is from Nepal, Second one from India and the third one is again from Nepal. Last coin in the last pic is also from Nepal.

Thanks Mate. I will make a note of that! Appreciate the Information :smile:

@Namvet69 said:
    En.ucoin.net is a good reference to bookmark. If you want to learn about world coinage, many of your coins have clues minted into the obv and rev. Have fun. Peace Roy

Oh Sure. I am gonna surely check out that and wow clues? This would be awesome actually then. Thanks Mate :)

@IVB said:
    You can use Coinoscope app - great for identify coins by photo

I'll have a look at that for sure. Thanks for the information Mate appreciate that :smiley:

@bigmarty58 said:
    Welcome :)

Thank You :blush:

I am also looking at how much they are worth actually. So if anybody has a approx idea of the value i totally will appreciate that if someone can help me with it.

• BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Estado da India copper-nickel coin is from the Portuguese colony in India, just before it was seized by the Delhi government in the early 1960s. Possibly $3 to $10 if you can find the right person. The British copper from India is also interesting, but not too valuable. Nothing else strikes me as having any great commercial value whatsoever. The Portuguese India coin.would be a keeper if I stumbled across it.

• @BillDugan1959 said:
    The Estado da India copper-nickel coin is from the Portuguese colony in India, just before it was seized by the Delhi government in the early 1960s. Possibly $3 to $10 if you can find the right person. The British copper from India is also interesting, but not too valuable. Nothing else strikes me as having any great commercial value whatsoever. The Portuguese India coin.would be a keeper if I stumbled across it.

Ah Thanks a lot for the information. I totally appreciate that :) That would surely help me.