Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

TransContinental Railroad 150th Anniversary,block11 1, first day stamps

chiniu67chiniu67 Posts: 147 ✭✭
edited May 10, 2019 5:37PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

My dad was a stamp collector, I remember he had so many of the scott albums, we he sold them back in the day
he sold them to a stamp/coin dealer, I went y the way of coins
These stamps are so beautiful and the post office where I live only got in 5 sheet or blocks
there are 18 stamps on the sheet
will add picture later today, they are super, do these merit a premium, you tell me
alain
cell 815 912-2100, email sterk1443sk@comcast.net

APS

Comments

• rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Lol now trying to get the stamp crowd also? Beware ya all... this fine gentleman is a know scammer in the coin forums, use search...

Also, Mr Alain, You gave me your word you were going to send me the payment you owed me 2 weeks ago, you did not send it, and you also did not respond to my text message, please send the payment you owe ASAP , thank you, also please send picture of money order and confirmation tracking, thank you, I will post when I receive it

keceph `anah

Arbitrator? Why ? We agreed on amount for the umpteenth time and you said you were sending a money order 3 weeks ago...

keceph `anah

This guy also “sent” payment again last week, did I ever get anything? Lol, N O ... I don’t know what’s worse but texting me 2x that you sent payment isn’t good... especially when you know you didn’t send it..,

keceph `anah