Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

1879-S Morgan Dollar PCGS MS64 Giveaway via YouTube! Must enter for a chance to win by 5/18!

Hello everyone,

I recently reached 250 subscribers on my YouTube channel. If you have not seen my channel before and are interested, here is the link:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins on YouTube

To celebrate reaching this milestone, I decided to do a giveaway of an 1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS MS64. It is a beautiful example and here is a photo:

Although the coin is being given away through my YouTube channel, I wanted to give you all here on the forum a chance to enter if you wish. The video with all of the entry rules is linked here:

1879-S Morgan Dollar PCGS MS64 - 250 Subscriber Giveaway Video!

To have a chance to win the coin you must:

1. Be a subscriber to my YouTube channel. If you are not already a subscriber, you can still subscribe at this time.
  2. You must watch the giveaway video and "Like" it by clicking the thumbs up icon.
  3. You must provide a comment to the giveaway video so that I know you are in on the giveaway.

All entries must be made by 5:00 pm Pacific on May 18, 2019. The winner will be selected randomly and the results will be posted in a new video uploaded about 24-48 hours after the entry deadline.

Best of luck to all of you who choose to enter for a chance to win.

Thanks,
Mike

:+1:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins

Tagged:

Comments