Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

In case anyone is interested eBay bucks are available

At 10% app and 8% website until 2/5.

Comments

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not for me ... :#

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still time to sell your coins hopefully if the buyer gets a nice kickback from eBay @giorgio11

eBay Bucks alert... 8% at the app.

• StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you posted this! I didn't see it come up in my app, so I used the website. Still no popup until I went to the main page vs. my bookmarked summary page. I'd won an auction at some point overnight and got the 8% on checkout! Wasn't sure it would work, but I think you just got me about $5 extra :smile:. I can take you out for a Starbucks should we ever be in the same place/same time.

• amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had the same situation before. Go look at your ebay bucks earnings. While it showed I got it on checkout I didn't receive the ebay bucks.

@Stork said:
    Glad you posted this! I didn't see it come up in my app, so I used the website. Still no popup until I went to the main page vs. my bookmarked summary page. I'd won an auction at some point overnight and got the 8% on checkout! Wasn't sure it would work, but I think you just got me about $5 extra :smile:. I can take you out for a Starbucks should we ever be in the same place/same time.

@amwldcoin said:
    I've had the same situation before. Go look at your ebay bucks earnings. While it showed I got it on checkout I didn't receive the ebay bucks.

@Stork said:

Boo. You are right. It showed on checkout, but not on my account. Makes sense as I 'bought' it before the offer...just tried to pay for it after. Oh well. I'll still buy @Abuelo a cup of coffee if ever the occasion arrises :)

• jt88jt88 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it this time. I don't think I get 10% on app. I think it is 8% only.

10% in app.

10% starting today.

13% app!!!

@Abuelo said:
    13% app!!!

Right after I bought something too :smiley: Time to go look again! Thanks for posting this one.

Once again 8%

Now, only 5%. They are getting less generous...