Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Getting the below Set Registry Error - Anyone else getting it

Error

Unfortunately, the page you've requested has encountered an error. Please let us know what you were trying to do when the error occurred.

Comments

• Options
    morton35morton35 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Yes. I sure am

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was getting an error earlier after adding new inventory and clicking to Edit newly added items, but was able to navigate around it.

• Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭

PSA continues to have issues.....and it is not just with lead times!

• Options

@californiacards3 and @morton35 are either of you still having a problem? Can you tell me which page you were on or what action you were taking before encountering the error? I'd like to research the issue for you, just need a little more information. Thank you!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

Having the same issue. Inventory shows card has been added, but not reflected in th oeverall set rating.

• Options
    edited May 3, 2019 1:15PM

I'm getting errors all over the place today, adding inventory, getting to Card Facts from my Inventory, in addition to Edit Recently Added I was having issues with previously.

ETA: @twhitmeyer

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy been getting it the past few weeks. If you refresh the screen everything is fine.

Kevin

• Options
    twhitmeyertwhitmeyer Posts: 123 admin

@LarkinCollector Hm... I have sent the information to the rest of our team so we can review and try to fix the problems. I know the Recently Added bug is known and a fix is in the works which should be deployed before too many more days.

What browser are you using? Which operating system is your computer? Feel free to private message me if you are more comfortable providing information in private.

Thank you!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options

@twhitmeyer said:
    @LarkinCollector Hm... I have sent the information to the rest of our team so we can review and try to fix the problems. I know the Recently Added bug is known and a fix is in the works which should be deployed before too many more days.

What browser are you using? Which operating system is your computer? Feel free to private message me if you are more comfortable providing information in private.

Thank you!

It only happened for a few hours on Friday, starting about 30 min or so prior to my last post. I didn't try to add anything over the weekend, but it seemed to have cleared up by this morning (other than the Recently Added).

Browser: Firefox Quantum 66.0.3 (64-bit)