Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

EBAY Buyer/Sellar to Block trackhawk18

Hello, all. I had a horrible experience with ebay user trackhawk18. Buyer is just bad news and will negative anyone for no reason. Just a total smart ass.

# 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

Details’?

• ElynnElynn Posts: 137 ✭✭

Seems he has a pattern of not shipping items and his responses to his feedback is that of a 15 year old.

• firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2018 8:24AM

Details. purchased a buy it now 2018 topps heritage Ed Kranepool auto from ebay with a buy it now. Payment reminder send after 2 days. I get a ugly replay back saying ...... Im like you use buy it know, why not just pay, but ok.. I ship the card the very next day after paying and drop it off that day. I get another email saying there is no acceptance scan from the post office, told him give a few hours, it lags sometimes on ebay. Of course he get the card in MInt but dosent like how its package and go off on me. It was shipped in penny sleevem card save 1, rigid card board and taped to prevent movement and bubble wrapped and bubble mailer. nothing was good enough for this 10 y/o adult. anyway of course he negs me and then i look as his and he has a pattern of being a jerk.. rant over lol

• akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭

@707HP said:
    This is funny, you complain about someone, and cant even spell or use proper grammar!

trackhawk18 is that you?

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2019 5:28PM

@707HP said:
    This is funny , you complain about someone , and cant even spell or use proper grammar!

I see what you did there, hawk. ;)

Andy

• _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2019 5:36PM

@ahopkins said:

@707HP said:
    This is funny , you complain about someone , and cant even spell or use proper grammar!

I see what you did there, hawk. ;)

You guys beat me to it.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Que?

• mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭

I can say that I have bought from this seller a number of times and have never had an issue. Was good about combining multiple wins across a period of time as well and If I recall, the s/h charges were reasonable as well.

I can't comment on his actions as a buyer however.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

@akuracy503 said:

@707HP said:
    This is funny, you complain about someone, and cant even spell or use proper grammar!

trackhawk18 is that you?

😂

• dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

@707HP said:

The board does just fine without grammar and spelling police.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball

The grammar and spelling police just love to dig at people. I agree it does just fine and who cares. Its the way of the world, just dig at others for grammar, geez ok.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Looks like we may not have to worry about ebay bucks anymore or at least in my case. Been almost 2 months since my last legitimate ebay bucks offer, not counting the month long puny 2% offer. Zero offers for the month of April.

• _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭

You do not start off sentences with "but" and it is "there are" and not there is.

• thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

Also it’s “I couldn’t care less”

If you could care less it means you still care (which you don’t).

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

EagleEyeKid said:
    You do not start off sentences with "but" and it is "there are" and not there is.

And “their time”, not “there”

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2019 11:42AM

@707HP said:
    I could care less if you are illiterate. your credibility is 0 when your comments are almost unreadable.

But this all proves a point - there is a bunch of people who spend all there time

The irony is so thick, they'll have to brush it away from their faces. People will laugh 707. People will most definitely laugh.

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@707HP said:

Welcome to the forums

707HP, welcome to the forums rookie. Your off to a great start with your first 2 posts. I will make sure I spell better next time for you sir. I love how you totally can not write either. That is the best part of your trash talking.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rawhide! Hey ya! Get them doggies movin! Hey ya!

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear this Corey.

Have never sold on eBay and probably won't.

If I ever have anything to sell?

It'll be right here to people I know and trust.

Mike