Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

A Really Nice 1829 O-105 Bust Half PCGS AU53 CAC

ms71ms71 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 4, 2019 8:36PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

This is a terrific Bust half - it's a PCGS AU53 with a green CAC bean, in a Gen. 5.0 holder. The photos don't do it justice (not my photos, and I can't do decent photos either). The reverse photo has a "washed out" appearance - the coin isn't like that at all in hand. The reverse surfaces actually match the obverse surfaces perfectly. Lots of luster and a nice even medium gray overall; as nice a 53 as you'll find, with 100% original surfaces.. I ran into a 58 that I couldn't resist, so this one can move on. Priced at the PCGS Price Guide value for an AU50, $375 shipped via Priority Mail with tracking. Just a superb coin.

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....

Comments

• RGRG Posts: 74 ✭✭

Usually like to determine Overton first but reverse pic precludes.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited...don't ask me how I know
  • ms71ms71 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2019 8:37PM

It's O-105, I've edited the thread's title to show the Overton number.

Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

• RGRG Posts: 74 ✭✭

Thank you for the clarification.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited...don't ask me how I know
  • TrumboTrumbo Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Gorgeous

• ms71ms71 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coin is sold pending funds.