Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 1973 North Carolina Playing Cards BK Sets & '31 Exhibits Appling

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭

Let me know. Thanks.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Best Answers

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭

He did, Jay, so I'm on the prowl for his rookie.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Bump for different want list item.

Answers

Bump for Appling.