Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Forum Research

Please list the three CU Forums you actively post or watch the most in order of time spent. Use the letters below for your answer.
Examples : ACE or GHA

A US Forum
B Precious Metals Forum
C World & Ancient Forum
D Registry Forum
E Q & A Forum
F Metal Detecting Forum
G Either Buy/Sell Forum
H Swap/Giveaway Forum

Comments

• themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

A,G,F

Have a Great Day!
    Louis

"If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • DiggerJimDiggerJim Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭

AED

DiggerJim

BST transactions - mach1ne - Ronyahski - pitboss (x2) - Bigbuck1975 (x2) - jimineez1 - nk1nk - bidask - WaterSport - logger7 - SurfinxHI (x2) - Smittys - Bennybravo - Proofcollector

• davids5104davids5104 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

AG
    no other, although this is evidence of H, but this is my first time

[Ebay Store - Come Visit]

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

A,B,G

• rln_14rln_14 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭

ABC

• CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

A, B, G

• Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭

A,G for way too many hours every day.
    I love it here :)

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

A,G,B :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davids5104 said:
    AG
    no other, although this is evidence of H, but this is my first time

I agree. I clicked on this one accidentally when the page refreshed and here I am.

A ... and sometimes G.

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I could not just not click on an Insider post... >:)

• CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

GAB

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

AGC

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

ACG

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

AGH

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently I'm not the only one who finds F terribly boring, "look I found a button" WOW! its crusty too, yea! :#
    AF then more A.

• SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

A
    C
    G
    F

• dlmtortsdlmtorts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

AGH

Regularly A, but seldom G and rarely H.

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

G, A, C, these days.

In the past, when I was more active on this site, C, A, G.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    edited July 14, 2019 9:35AM

@CoinscratchFever said:
    Apparently I'm not the only one who finds F terribly boring, "look I found a button" WOW! its crusty too, yea! :#

F, the Metal Detecting forum, isn't always boring.

Before his untimely death, Tim Buck, the mighty @phut, used to find some pretty amazing stuff, and was very low-key about it. Here's some finds from his final season. He was basically like, "here's some silver", and that's all he'd say.

But then you start noticing things in the pictures.

Later, @pcgs69 succeeded @phut as the highlight poster on that board.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

@lordmarcovan. That’s definitely not boring but I was never that good or patient enough to dig that much.

• TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

A, F, G

Frank

BHNC #203

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

A

@lordmarcovan . Find any buttons lately?

• BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

GHB are the forums for me.

COOKIES!

@CoinscratchFever said:

Alas, I haven't taken the detector out in years. Only went out once or twice since the November 2013 England trip. Lots of buttons then, though! That journey might have been my final "swan song" as a detectorist. My primary machine died on that trip, and I'm just not quite as physically capable of all the stooping and kneeling these days. I do still have a (older, cheaper, more basic) machine, though, so if there is ever an opportunity to hit a really promising site, I'm keeping that option open!

• emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

I, feel like a fly on the wall.
    I read what you guys post , argue, inform, or just a,
    " Where have you been" !, Your grounded !, even a
    YOU WON KID!
    Cool tempered people..hammering out the solution to an issue... family style.
    Put me down for all contained, G and H still a problem child.
    Dont want to go there until i know what im doing to be fair.

@lordmarcovan said:

@CoinscratchFever said:

Alas, I haven't taken the detector out in years. Only went out once or twice since the November 2013 England trip. Lots of buttons then, though! That journey might have been my final "swan song" as a detectorist. My primary machine died on that trip, and I'm just not quite as physically capable of all the stooping and kneeling these days. I do still have a (older, cheaper, more basic) machine, though, so if there is ever an opportunity to hit a really promising site, I'm keeping that option open!

I feel ya on that one my knees aren't the same as they once were either. I'm thinking of selling my AT Pro since my interest have changed from dirty coins to clean coins. But also I think I need to keep my options open as well.

• AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

A, C, H