Home Sports Talk

JOKES ON ME sorry thought it was legit

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 1, 2019 6:27PM in Sports Talk

Comments

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

4/1 brutha

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

Very surprising. I don't think Calvin Ridley is just going to slide into Jones #1 spot and produce similar results. Jones is a special talent.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1, 2019 3:19PM

Jones is a beast but tell ya what the Falcons are getting a lot in return. Number 2 pick, Goodwin who was on the cusp of being a breakout WR as well as Breida but injuries got in the way. They are both young and Jones is now 30. If I had to pick a side I’d say I like the trade better for Atlanta 🤷‍♂️

It’s a freaking April Fools day joke and I legitimately didn’t think it was. Sorry, I really don’t play those type of jokes 😐

I’m actually embarrassed i really thought it was legit 😳

@perkdog said:
    I’m actually embarrassed i really thought it was legit 😳

And I believed you Paul. Which brings me to my next point, don't believe everything you read on the internet 🤣

• JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭

had me going for a minute there also.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

perk i couldn't tell if you were being serious or not, but just in case you were i tried to gently nudge you lol

but then you and lawn started breaking down the trade and i'm like damn these guys are really selling this thing 😂

@galaxy27 said:
    perk i couldn't tell if you were being serious or not, but just in case you were i tried to gently nudge you lol

but then you and lawn started breaking down the trade and i'm like damn these guys are really selling this thing 😂

That's funny. I didn't even see your post until after I had replied and then I was like oh well lol

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

Living in the Atlanta area, Julio Jones is a mega Falcon star, and he ain't goin' anywhere. Gotta watch being slimed on 4/1.
    You handled it nicely.

Could be that salt air Paul. B)B)

@galaxy27 said:

Yea I bought it all the way 😂 I try not to be a sucker but it happens sometimes I guess 😐

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Living in the Atlanta area, Julio Jones is a mega Falcon star, and he ain't goin' anywhere. Gotta watch being slimed on 4/1.
    You handled it nicely.

Could be that salt air Paul. B)B)

Thanks Al, it’s humbling that I put my foot in my mouth 😩

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any guy that walks the toughest beat, gets a pass from me.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man Paul I wonder how many families slipped in a file into the pies they brought on visiting days on your watch :D

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

@Justacommeman said:
    Man Paul I wonder how many families slipped in a file into the pies they brought on visiting days on your watch :D

m

😂😂😂