Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Coins for sale.....

Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 31, 2019 11:26PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I am increasingly focused on World Coins and am looking to sell some of my US coins (I need money to buy more coins!). These are nice coins I have had for a while. More to come as I get to it.

I have completed many successful transactions and am happy to provide references if needed.

All prices include domestic shipping, and payment may be made via Paypal (gift or regular +3%) or check (in which case I will ship once funds clear). I offer a 3 day return privilege, but return shipping and adequate insurance must be paid for by the buyer.
Hopefully, the detailed pictures of the coins (not done by me) and slab shots (yes, by me) should give a good picture of the coin in hand. Please note that my slab shots are in bright sunlight with no editing other than cropping - coins are usually a bit more colorful when viewed in hand.

I also have some world coins (some of which circulated in America!) for sale here.

Please PM me with offers.

1942 Jefferson Type II Proof
PCGS 66 OGH
Totally original. WOW toning on reverse!
Yes, these are very common - but not like this. $170

1857 Half Dime
PCGS AU58
Colorful... More like AU63. Perfect for Everyman Type Set.
$HOLD

1833 Bust Half, Overton 113
NGC VF35
Nice color!
$160

1925 Lexington Commem
PCGS 63 OGH
Original coin with some toning highlighting the design. Eye appeal of a higher grade.
$110

1935 S Arkansas
PCGS 64+
Colorful crackle toning
$190

1862 Gold Dollar
PCGS 58
Lots of original luster!
$325

My current "Box of 20"

Answers

• Options
    dbrown27dbrown27 Posts: 80 ✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭

PM sent

US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• Options

Thanks for the interest. A couple on HOLD, a few more added!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!!!

K

ANA LM
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice selections !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    greencoppergreencopper Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Pm sent.

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options

Coins went out this morning! Hope to keep adding. Thanks for looking!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

A couple more gone and more added!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

pm sent.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

Received coin. Very happy!! Bob is great to deal with!

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• Options

Received coin faster than expected. The coin matches Bob's images,no trick photography. I recommend this problem free transaction to anyone.

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options

Another day of shipping out coins! And a couple more on hold.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Received the 1923 Peace Dollar. Love it. Thanks, Bob.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

Thanks for the WLH. Beautiful coin.

• Options

Should be some more coins arriving today - so far customers have all been happy! I have added several more coins and reduced prices slightly on others.

This has been fun!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options

TTT

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭

P M sent

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice collection :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    sniocsusniocsu Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Great to work with. Got some nice ones here recently!

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super nice tokens Thanks Bob

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is plain to see that @Bob13 has a good eye.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

Mailed out 5 coins yesterday! Added some more today! Thanks for the interest.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options

Those are some beautiful colors, Bob.
    Jim

• Options

They are very colorful, Bob.

• Options

P.m. sent.

• Options

Bob 13,

Money sent.

Thanks,

Greencopper

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent...

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought an 1803 ANACS F15 large cent and 1866 NGC MS62 3cN here, from @Bob13.

Both great coins, nice deal, fast turnaround.

The large cent was better in hand than the photos. The pastel target-toned 3cN very lovely as well.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know this fellow Bob sells some very nice coins for the assigned grade. No surprises here and He is a good one to bargain with. I would do business with him again.

• Options
    davids5104davids5104 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

I really like the 1886 Morgan in 64. That style toning has always made me smile!

[Ebay Store - Come Visit]

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• Options

Just got got a couple packages ready for mailing tomorrow! TTT.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options

TTT

My current "Box of 20"

• Options

PM sent

• Options

A few more sold. Happy to entertain offers.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    ToninginthebloodToningintheblood Posts: 174 ✭✭✭

PM sent.

Specializing in coins with "thin film interference" & "sulfur impregnated surfaces" due to hanging out with "old bags" and "wrappers"
  • Options

Been awhile... busy with other things. But some great coins still available!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    TrumboTrumbo Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Received 1872 half dime today, even better in hand than in pictures. Thank you so much.

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just came back to the thread to see if anything else was posted . . . .several nice coins still there. Trying to get myself to pull the trigger on the gold dollar . . . . . but also waiting to see if you may post any more Type. Good looking coins !!!!!!

Drunner

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Superb transaction . . . easy, fast, professional, and everything you expect from a great BST seller. I wish everything was always this pleasant . . .

Thanks a million !

Drunner

• Options

Hope to add more soon...

My current "Box of 20"