Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB 1974 Topps Baseball PSA Graded Wax

jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for 1974 Topps BB PSA 6 $125, PSA 7 $170, PSA 8 $190. Paypal goods & services. My prices are fair, check ebay then save the fees here.

Please PM me with your offers. I am located in Central/North NJ if you are local. Thanks.

Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying

Comments

• jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭
    edited March 10, 2019 6:29PM

Edited

Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Did you see Collect Auctions current auction? Lot #15 - 1975 Topps Baseball Cello Box from the Fritsch Collection and BBCE Wrapped.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Yes thanks I did see that. They have one in every auction.

Updated

Bump TTT

Updated

Save the ebay fee, sell to me

• do you plan to rip?

• interested in 70s wax

I am holding, not ripping. If it was never ripped in the year it was made and it lasted this long I can not be the one to destroy these little pieces of history.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have a list of buy prices?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Always looking and paying very fair.

Bump, updated

Bump, still looking

Bump