Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2016 CU Fantasy Baseball

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@orioles93 said:

@grote15 said:
    I cannot do a weekday night unless it's after 9 pm EST.

How about Saturday night, the 23rd, if not Sunday night?

I work Saturdays. Sunday Monday are my days off. Just so happens this Sunday is not a day off. Go figure.

During the week may be problematic but if we can schedule it for 9 pm EST or later during the week, that is fine with me.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@orioles93 said:

@grote15 said:
    I cannot do a weekday night unless it's after 9 pm EST.

How about Saturday night, the 23rd, if not Sunday night?

I work Saturdays. Sunday Monday are my days off. Just so happens this Sunday is not a day off. Go figure.

During the week may be problematic but if we can schedule it for 9 pm EST or later during the week, that is fine with me.

I don’t think 9-10pm EST should be an issue for most.

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

10 EST would become a problem for me on a weekday. 9 EST should be ok

• Options

So how about Monday, 3/25 at 9 pm EST?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@grote15 said:
    So how about Monday, 3/25 at 9 pm EST?

that would be ideal for me. Hopefully some others will comment on best times to draft for them.

What I Collect:

• Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭

works for me!

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options

That works

• Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Weekday or Sunday works best, after 9.
    Fri/Sat -- NO.

• Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

I am OK with Sun or weeknights at 9

Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options

Has anyone heard anything from EAsports? It looks like he was logged in two days ago. I appreciate him running the league the last few years, but I vote to make Tim the commissioner moving forward. We need someone who is a bit more active running things.

• Options

@mdkuom said:
    Has anyone heard anything from EAsports? It looks like he was logged in two days ago. I appreciate him running the league the last few years, but I vote to make Tim the commissioner moving forward. We need someone who is a bit more active running things.

I would be glad to do it if if need be.

• Options

+1 for Tim.
    Go.
    Get it started.

• Options
    edited March 23, 2019 10:11PM

I messaged Ethan. I'm not sure what he needs to do but as soon as I'm able I will schedule the draft and set things up.

• Options
    edited March 23, 2019 10:13PM

I just heard from Ethan. He is going to set me up as commissioner tomorrow night and I will then tentatively schedule the draft for 9 PM EST Monday night, 3/25.

• Options

Perfect!

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Great, thanks Tim!

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭

Have you got your 10(12)(14)?

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options

@sjjs28 said:
    Have you got your 10(12)(14)?

Hi Steve, I am waiting to hear back from BeRoyalKC to find out of he wants to participate this season or give up his spot as he indicated above. If I don't hear from him by late tonight, I will send you an invite. Please PM me with your email address.

• Options

I've gotten an email from Gregg (echocanyon) asking to move the draft to Tuesday or Wednesday night at 9 pm EST as tomorrow will be difficult for him. I am fine with Tuesday at 9 pm EST. That would also give us an extra day to settle the final team spot. Is everyone ok with Tuesday night, 9 pm EST for the draft?

• Options

any night at 9 works for me

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options

Tuesday or Wednesday would work

• Options

MakeCU2019Great!

• Options

Draft is set for 9:15 pm EST on Tuesday night.

Good luck to all!

• Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

No cost this year?

• Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭

I can only make a few minutes of the draft Tuesday, but if that's what everyone agrees on I'll have to go on autodraft.

"Molon Labe"

• Options

I’ll try to make it work Tuesday. Hopefully I can get home from work in time for it.

What I Collect:

• Options

I would suggest setting the draft order now rather than 30 minutes before the draft. That would be easier for us that can't stay for the whole draft, and there's really no reason to wait anyway.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2019 4:39PM

Entry fee is same this year as always, $50. Payouts will be as follows:

Regular season champ: $100
    League championship winner: $300
    2nd place winner: $150
    3rd place winner: $50

I've set draft for 9:15 pm tomorrow night, 3/26. The consensus here is that it has to be 9 pm or later, but I'm willing to make it later or push out to Wednesday or Thursday if we can get unanimous agreement on this.

I will set draft order tonight and post here later.

Steve (sjjs28) is going to claim the 12th team spot as I have not received any response to my PM to BeRoyalKC.

Let me know asap by posting here if you want to change the draft date/time.

Good luck!

• Options

I'm all for Thursday!

"Molon Labe"

• Options

I am willing to push it out to Thursday.... Everyone, please chime in here if that is ok for all.

• Options

It would be ideal to me to draft before the season starts, but it's not the end of the world. Anything much later than the planned 9:15 EST draft start time would be bad for me.

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow at 915 is fine with me.

• Options
    edited March 25, 2019 5:47PM

@mdkuom said:
    It would be ideal to me to draft before the season starts, but it's not the end of the world. Anything much later than the planned 9:15 EST draft start time would be bad for me.

I agree with this..and as a compromise, let's do it Wednesday night at 9:15 EST so that sidepocket can stick around for the draft. Anyone have any issue with Wednesday at 9:15 pm EST for the draft?

• Options

Sjjs28, an invite (and PM) has been sent to you. Please join the league asap.

• Options

Thanks for the offer .... Any time will work for me. Is the draft on YAHOO?
    Please let me know how to get the money to you, Tim

By my read - we are looking at Wednesday at 9:15?

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2019 5:50PM

@sjjs28 said:
    Thanks for the offer .... Any time will work for me. Is the draft on YAHOO?
    Please let me know how to get the money to you, Tim

By my read - we are looking at Wednesday at 9:15?

Excellent! Yes, on Yahoo. You should have an invite via email.

I will Pm with payment info.

Yes, draft is now set for Wednesday, 3/27 at 9:15 pm EST.

• Options

Not wanting to be a smart ass, but ... EDT?

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2019 6:16PM

@sjjs28 said:
    Not wanting to be a smart ass, but ... EDT?

I mean 9:15 PM Eastern time (yes, should be daylight, not standard)...some guys are in the Midwest and on West coast.

Steve, don't forget to register!

• Options

Steve is in and we are now locked and loaded for Wednesday night! Good luck to all!

• Options

Sounds good! Wednesday works for me to.

What I Collect:

• Options
    kidzfundkidzfund Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Draft order?

• Options

Draft orderis now set (I swear this was done by utilizing the random draft order assignment Yahoo provides once the league has been finalized, lol~I personally prefer to draft in the middle of the pack.)

1. Grote15
    2. Kidzfund
    3. artistlost's...
    4. BigRedMachine
    5. Sidepocket
    6. TOMORROW •...
    7. mdkuom
    8. Field of Dreams
    9. EASports
    10. Railside Cards
    11. Orioles93
    12. CincyRedlegs

• Options

Reminder: Draft is tonight at 9:15 pm eastern time!

Good luck to all!

• Options

Time to pay! Please PayPal your $50 entry fee to me at:

Mark.saeli@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    edited September 3, 2019 5:31PM

Good luck to all teams who made the playoffs this week!

Please send $50 entry fee payments to Mark at the above email address ASAP so that we can send payouts upon season completion.

Thanks in advance!

• Options

Good luck to those 4 teams still in contention this week, and to Artistlostballs and sidepocket for reaching the championship round.

All others, if you have not already done so, please send your $50 entry fee to Mark ASAP via Paypal friends & family option to:

Mark.saeli@yahoo.com

I have also PM'd those whose fees are still outstanding.

Thanks!

• Options

Good luck to everyone! You OK taking my entry out of the prize money?

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options

@artistlost said:
    Good luck to everyone! You OK taking my entry out of the prize money?

That's fine, I didn't send you a PM for that reason.

Entry fees can be deducted from your, my and Mark's (sidepocket) prize money. Steve (fieldofdreams) can hold off, too, pending on outcome of our third place matchup.

Everyone else I have PM'd.

• Options

@grote15

Sounds good. All the best and thanks again for running this!

mathew

baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies