Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ISO Franklin Half Dollars for Registry Set

rva_coinsrva_coins Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
edited March 8, 2019 4:45PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hello,

I am in search of premium quality Franklin Half Dollars for my registry set. Preferably MS65FBL or better. Looking for coins that are blast white or toned. Here are the dates and MM needed.

1949 P
1951 P/D/S
1952 D/S
1953 D
1962 D

-Michael

Comments

• Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to lecture a nOOb but there is a buy/sell/trade board where you should probably post this also.

I have none of the coins you seek but welcome to the community.

If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • Options

@DollarAfterDollar said:
    Not to lecture a nOOb but there is a buy/sell/trade board where you should probably post this also.

I have none of the coins you seek but welcome to the community.

Thank you for your help

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 9, 2019 5:21AM

@rva_coins said:
    I am in search of premium quality Franklin Half Dollars for my registry set.

If you have set up your registry set and look to the left next to each coin, there is a column called Action and under it each coin has a "shop" link.

There are several coins available for you to choose from there in that grade level.

Happy hunting.

• Options

@Goldminers said:

@rva_coins said:
    I am in search of premium quality Franklin Half Dollars for my registry set.

If you have set up your registry set and look to the left next to each coin, there is a column called Action and under it each coin has a "shop" link.

There are several coins available for you to choose from there in that grade level.

Happy hunting.

Thank you for your comment. I often search through the shops but I am also interested in seeing what fellow collectors have to offer. Some of the best transactions I've had have been collector-to-collector. In other words, looking for that "special" coin for each spot that dealers often don't have or are over-priced. Take care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file