American Buffalo 2018 One Ounce Gold Proof Coin
West Point (W)
52 Item(s) In Stock
Qty: 55
$94,050.00
SUBTOTAL$94,050.00
Checkout

"

Should I pull the trigger ? I've searched for an " easy payment plan" but can't seem to find one. Are these actually close to a sell out? If you want in get in ..... like N O W !

Give me enough time to find the easy sleazy pay plan and I'll own em all.

😅

Ha ha ha.... just kidding. If I were to pull the trigger , the Mint would repopulate the website with the 2,000
they've been holding back.

That's the new marketing strategy that seems to be the latest. 😟

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a plan !!! ;)

Timbuk3
  • FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭

American Buffalo 2018 One Ounce Gold Proof Coin
    West Point (W)
    61 Item(s) In Stock
    Qty: 100
    $171,000.00

Now there's 61 of them in stock. How is that? That's some strange business. Give em another 6 months they might whittle iit down to below 10.

😣

There's 57 left in Stock now. These are better than any Apollo offering IMHO. Hoping for a sell out one day. My couple Coins are coming tomorrow. Got to love the Classic Buffalo Design in Big Gold Format. If it takes " low mintage" status from the 2017's - All the better.

There's now 50 of these 2018 Proof Buffalos left until a sell-out. It might be the new low mintage Proof Coin of the series unless some strange thing happens with the US Mints weird accounting.

I wasn't home this afternoon so the UPS Driver wasn't able to get a signature for my 2 Coins. At least he didn't just leave them for someone to grab.

😥

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, I'll play. There's 49 left now. :)

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Well my 2 Coins just got dropped off by the UPS GUY. They are beautiful, nothing like a big shiney Gold Coin in a Classic Design.

I see that the US Mint is down to 47 left. Maybe in a couple months they'll be sold out?

edited February 13, 2019 12:42PM

Oh lawd my god, theres 26 of those 2018 Proof Buffalos left. At this rate they could be gone by Moanday.

As the Apollo Orders get canceled , the Gold Buffalo Orders increase?

Smart move! 👍

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

what the heck, its only money

• I Love Buffalos!

Rapidly being snatched up now - 17 left. Get em while you can.

Lucky 13 left at this point. Since last night I've picked off #17 & #15 . Who got #14 , anyone from these Boards? I got 4 of these so far, in a week, might go one more in a few days If any are left.

Last night at 9 PM there were 9 left, now there are 10. Give it a few more days and they might be gone?

My 2 Coins shipped today. When they get to me I might go one more, maybe not.

Yesterday there were 5 left. Now there's 10 !

I'm now looking at Dec 31st as a possible sell out date. Might be a permanent Offering , you never know.

edited February 19, 2019 6:05AM

American Buffalo 2018 One Ounce Gold Proof Coinhttps://catalog.usmint.gov/american-buffalo-2018-one-ounce-gold-proof-coin-18EL.html

WEST POINT (W)

American Buffalo Coins

$1,710.00

This product is CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.  Learn More

Remind Me

24-karat gold coin features designs that are based on the original 1913 Type I Buffalo nickel designed by James Earle FraserAccompanied by a Certificate of AuthenticityMinted at the West Point Mint

F I N A L L Y.

ITS GONE. 😲

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank goodness for the aftermarket.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

No interest. If they gave me one I would sell it and buy some coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file