Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 2015 Mets preferrably auto and/or graded

I've got a 1969 pennant, a Mr. Mets button, the classic hat, saw a game at Shea stadium ... my little collection is not too shabby but it'd be nice to have something from the CURRENT CENTURY ...

Anyone have an autographed card from this year's team? graded? PM please.

TIA
ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

Comments

• downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    I have a signed 2015 Topps granderson for $10 delivered
    PM sent with pictures
    Doug
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Doug. Replied.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 2015 Topps update rookie debut psa 10 Steven Matz rc, and Topps update rookie debut gold psa 9 $20 ea dlvd or the pair for $35 dlvd via PayPal. Just popped from psa. Should have in hand tomorrow and can ship then.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I have a 2015 Topps Update Psa 10 Noah Syndergaard rc available for $20 as well, or all 3 for $50
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Hi @rexvos sorry for the delay. Somehow I missed your replies. Was just revisiting this in hopes of more material. Are any of your items signed?

Anyone else have offerings?

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

If you are looking for autographed cards, I have ones of Wright, Matz, Syndergaard, Familia and maybe others.

I know you were looking for current/recent Mets, but I also have about 30 different signed cards of Seaver and a HOF Bat that he signed as well.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

OK thanks @Dboneesq I just got home from a weekend of gigs. I'll take a closer look at this and PM you ASAP.

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

You can email me at Dboneesq@aol.com

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.