Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Scans - 1968-1969 O-Pee-Chee Hockey PSA/DNA Autographs 100 cards

SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
edited February 14, 2019 5:30PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I wanted to post a project I've been working on with Adobe Lightroom. First time trying out the software. There are so many settings and options to experiment with. Enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pq92Qf3ju8x5P6pj9

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Awesome. Nice to see some hockey autos here.

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice collection. Quite an accomplishment. Do you have any other secret hockey collections going?

Kevin

• Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2019 5:42AM

Very cool.

The Mahovlich is truly a work of art. It has a South Park Saddam Hussein vibe to it.
    Perhaps the person who did that worked on the Montreal Canadiens in the Sweet Caporal postcard set?
    I know there are a few other OPC cards from that time where they placed a cut out of the head onto another's body.

• Options
    81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

Great collection!!

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Those are fantastic. 1968 OPC is my favorite year from the 60's.

• Options

Thanks for all the kind words. My father and I collected this set and it is really the only hockey set I have. We purchased a large batch of the autos in one shot and slowly kept adding. One day, I'd love to complete the set but that is probably impossible.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.