Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

That card with that description has been listed many times before. It always shows up on a few of my saved searches.

Kevin

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just click bait. Disregard.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

PWCC's eye appeal designations are just subjective opinions, not unlike a professional grader parsing any two adjacent grades. I've seen calls that PWCC has made for PQ and HE that I totally agree with, and others with which I completely disagree. Cards that deserve it sometimes don't get the nod. And other times undeserving cards, at least to my eye, do get the nod. End of the day, all just opinions.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• 81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

$19k and the guy can’t get the flip up on the top of the picture? I wouldn’t buy anything from a seller who uses PWCC in his auctions or listings, except for the real Pre War.

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DM23HOF said:
    PWCC's eye appeal designations are just subjective opinions, not unlike a professional grader parsing any two adjacent grades. I've seen calls that PWCC has made for PQ and HE that I totally agree with, and others with which I completely disagree. Cards that deserve it sometimes don't get the nod. And other times undeserving cards, at least to my eye, do get the nod. End of the day, all just opinions.

The link and the listed card have zero to do with PWCC. It’s in the title to simply get views. No sticker. Not being sold by PWCC.

Kevin

• DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I gather that. My comment is about PWCC's designations, regardless of the initial link not being their listing.

Instagram: mattyc_collection