Home Sports Talk

Julious Peppers??

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's actually been pretty productive over the last few years. An other guy that just retired too,Bills DT Kyle Williams.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

I legit had no idea he was still playing let alone being productive, Kyle Williams was a dinosaur too

• ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Played 3 years here for the Packers (2014-16). Still a hell of a player at that time. Packers let him go in 2016. Shouldn't have. 17 years in the NFL. Guaranteed HOFer. And it's Julius.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was a force to be reckoned with!

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I miss Orange Julius :'(

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2019 6:47AM

@bronco2078 said:

Blast from the past!! I had to google it and apparently they are still around, I grew up on the North Shore in Massachusetts and the only Orange Julius around was in the Mall, probably been gone since the late 80’s though

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

Blast from the past!! I had to google it and apparently they are still around, I grew up on the North Shore in Massachusetts and the only Orange Julius around was in the Mall, probably been gone since the late 80’s though

South shore here . Hanover mall , We would get dropped at the mall on a weekend for a whole day , go see a movie and at the end we meet up at the fountain next to the Orange Julius . That mall is still there but the fountain and the orange julius is gone

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

Or Sgt peppers.