Home Q & A Forum
Options

Does PCGS use Jeff Shevlin's numbering sys. for West Coast Exhibition So-Called Dollars?

1patwick1patwick Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

As a collector of West Coast So-Called Dollars, I'm looking to having certain (unlisted SCD's from SCD's Vol. 2, Hibler & Kappen) graded and listed utilizing Jeff Shevlin's book, "So-Called Dollars from the Pacific Coast Exhibitions". NGC has no plans to implement this inclusive system. Where does PCGS stand?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1patwick said:
    As a collector of West Coast So-Called Dollars, I'm looking to having certain (unlisted SCD's from SCD's Vol. 2, Hibler & Kappen) graded and listed utilizing Jeff Shevlin's book, "So-Called Dollars from the Pacific Coast Exhibitions". NGC has no plans to implement this inclusive system. Where does PCGS stand?
    Thanks in advance.

Good question, recommend you contact them directly: https://www.pcgs.com/contactus

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2019 3:19PM

@1patwick I would contact Jeff ( @SoCalledGuy ) . He has a lot of material slabbed by NGC and they issue a "Jeff Shevlin Collection" pedigree as well. Perhaps they will start using the SH numbers once there's enough interest.