Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Access to Set Registry.

The only way I can get to the Set Registry is to click on the Set Registry Tab at the top of the page and then go to My Sets. Is there any other way to see the complete Set Registry without going through My Sets?

Thanks.

Comments

• @Fairlaneman said:
    The only way I can get to the Set Registry is to click on the Set Registry Tab at the top of the page and then go to My Sets. Is there any other way to see the complete Set Registry without going through My Sets?

Thanks.

You can browse all of Set Registry by using the "Explore" button in the top right corner of Set Registry. This button is now featured on every page in Set Registry.

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

When using this link, https://www.pcgs.com/, the only way to get to the Registry and the Explore Link is to go through My Sets or one of the other options when you hit the Registry Tab. It seems like you should be able to get to the registry when you hit the Registry Tab instead of going through one of the other links.

Thanks

• robecrobec Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's just one extra step. From the PCGS home page select Dashboard then when that opens select Explore..........or you could just bookmark the Registry category or page you visit the most.