Home Autographs Forum
Options

Grace Kelly Autograph

Hi, I've recently bought a Grace kelly autograph in a online auction from an english auction house.
It seems real to me , what do you think about it?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Without authentication by someone who really knows about Grace Kelly autographs it will always be suspect. I have a 1940's era photo of Tyrone Power signed for my mother. I found it while going through her memorabilia following her death last year. It is very possibly real as it is dedicated to her by name. I also know she had a close friend who worked in one of the studios who could have made this happen. Is it real? I don't know. I can't ask her about how she obtained it.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

That Grace Kelly signature looks very purposely written, or "drawn", at least to me.

Now, I have zero experience with her signature, so maybe that is the way she always signed, but I would want to do a lot of research and comparison.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just took a quick look online. At first glance it appears similar to other examples, but I personally donf like the K.

But, as I said, I don't have any experience with her. I do wish I had gotten her autograph way back when. I did get Prince Rainier but not hers.

• Options

Thanks for your replies.
    I also would like to know your ideas about this one.

• Options
    17751775 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

She sure was beautiful!