Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Since the upgrade

CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone figured out was way to see the coins that are new or swapped in a set?

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004

Comments

• ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭

@Currin said:
    Has anyone figured out was way to see the coins that are new or swapped in a set?

No. It's one of the things I most dislike. I can no longer see which are upgrades in Hansen's sets...

• CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do we know if this will be fixed, or not?

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • @Currin said:

Thank you, and other forum members, for asking and letting us know about this problem. We have identified the cause and will get out a fix soon.

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

@twhitmeyer said:

@Currin said:

Thank you, and other forum members, for asking and letting us know about this problem. We have identified the cause and will get out a fix soon.

This is great news. Appreciate the update. Overall, the new update is very nice and works well. Thanks!

• ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭

@Currin said:

@twhitmeyer said:

@Currin said:

This is great news. Appreciate the update. Overall, the new update is very nice and works well. Thanks!

Just checked some registries. It's been fixed!