Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Will anyone be at lot viewing for heritage this weekend?

Looking for someone to review a few lots.

Comments

• SmEagle1795SmEagle1795 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3, 2019 12:29AM

I'll be viewing the ancients if you need any assistance there.

Learn about our world's shared history told through the first millennium of coinage: Colosseo Collection
  • ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, mostly looking at world lots.

• ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, mostly looking at world lots.

• EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3, 2019 9:36AM

@Zohar said:
    Looking for someone to review a few lots.

I already told you I’d do it. Just send me a list via email.

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• savitalesavitale Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there on Sunday, viewing lots at Heritage and CNG. I'm looking forward to it. It's my first time participating in the auctions at NYINC.

• jt88jt88 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2019 9:01PM

I try to cut my HA purchase in 2019. HA increase shipping charge and very slow in shipping. last year I bought over 70K from HA. My goal is to cut in half in 2019, I will try my best to spend 30K in 2019 in HA. I don't like HA that much any more. So far I win nothing for this weekend which I think is very good.

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrEureka said:

@jt88 said:
    I try to cut my HA purchase in 2019. HA increase shipping charge and very slow in shipping. last year I bought over 70K from HA. My goal is to cut in half in 2019, I will try my best to spend 30K in 2019 in HA. I don't like HA that much any more. So far I win nothing for this weekend which I think is very good.

If everyone who didn't like me spent "only" 30K with me this year, it could be a very good year!

I wish I could spend 30k with @MrEureka this year. He always manages to find cool stuff for me!

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrEureka said:

@jt88 said:

If everyone who didn't like me spent "only" 30K with me this year, it could be a very good year!

FWIW, I appreciate the "Likes" and "LOL's". The "Agrees", not so much.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pruebas said:

@MrEureka said:

@jt88 said:

I wish I could spend 30k with @MrEureka this year. He always manages to find cool stuff for me!

Me too! Due to an unexpectedly early car demise this is a regrouping year...sometimes it sucks to be fiscally responsible (though to be fair I pretty much smile my head off every time I drive my brand new 'excess coin budget' down the street so it's not totally awful. The timing was unfortunate as I thought I had a couple more years to fatten up the car fund, hence the hit to the coin budget).