Home Precious Metals

Mene $25 Credit; Items under spot

CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

Use link Mene.com/invite/3jFAZQ and code NYE18 at checkout to receive $25 credit toward that purchase. Plenty of under spot deals right now.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!

Comments

• davidkdavidk Posts: 274 ✭✭✭

Picked up a Pt number 1 charm for under spot.

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davidk said:
    Picked up a Pt number 1 charm for under spot.

Same

• Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

So. I copied that link and picked out a "K" in platinum for my wife. Put in in the cart, $25 credit was applied. Set up an account. And got side-tracked and never completed the transaction.
    Today I got an email saying basically "hey we noticed you didn't complete the transaction. Here's $50 credit"
    So I got a platinum "K" of 2.85 grams for $47.65.

Good start to the New Year!

• KyndbrothaKyndbrotha Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

@Mission16 said:
    So. I copied that link and picked out a "K" in platinum for my wife. Put in in the cart, $25 credit was applied. Set up an account. And got side-tracked and never completed the transaction.
    Today I got an email saying basically "hey we noticed you didn't complete the transaction. Here's $50 credit"
    So I got a platinum "K" of 2.85 grams for $47.65.

Good start to the New Year!

Yup, waited a day and received same $50 credit. Since it's cheap I too went with a platinum chain and charm. V Day gift in the bag. Thanks for the heads up!

• KyndbrothaKyndbrotha Posts: 63 ✭✭✭

They also accept crypto as payment if that interests anyone.

Worked on account set up for wife. 2.3 gram suits charm for $28.43.

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did anyone receive their order yet?

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Nope,

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a steal.

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't even gotten a notification that it shipped much less received it.

• CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

I never received a shipping confirmation either, but it came in super nice packaging no problem.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!

I’ve not received mine yet, and no updates on the site yet. I know another person who received theirs in a timely fashion.

I pinged their support and this was the reply: “Please note that due to a high volume of holiday orders, the regular three to five-day delivery timeline has been extended to up to ten business days.

We are working to get your order to you as soon as possible, and you will be sent an email once the shipping process starts.”

I emailed them last night and today they shipped it.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Shipped, arriving tomorrow.

Both shipped. Deliver Wednesday

Received mine

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know the Mene markups over spot for their bullion necklace stuff?

Secondly, does anyone know what resale value you can get on their bullion necklaces when selling?

Good concept, questionable economics?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    edited January 18, 2019 7:44AM

@jmski52 said:
    Does anyone know the Mene markups over spot for their bullion necklace stuff?

Secondly, does anyone know what resale value you can get on their bullion necklaces when selling?

Good concept, questionable economics?

Every item clearly displays the gram weight, spot value, and markup over spot. Just look closely at the Price Transparency section below the price.

Resale value would be the same as any other 24k jewelry item...depends on buyer. According to the Mene Lifetime Guarantee in their FAQ they will buy back any item 10% back of spot at any time, but you must also retain their supplied COA or the item is subject to an additional 5% assay fee.

It’s all spelled out here: https://mene.com/customer-service

• fox9487fox9487 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

Anyone else receive an email offering $50 in Mene Credit towards purchase good for this weekend, 3/30-3/31? Charms are excluded. To redeem enter MARCH19 at checkout.

I purchased the Carob Seed Pendant. After a bit high shipping the cost still came in below melt by about $5.

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP

Didn't receive it, but did use your code and saved $50. I bought a platinum chain bracelet for my wife. The shipping was high but still got it for under spot. Thanks for the notice.

• fox9487fox9487 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

@CoinCrazyPA You did much better then I did, over 9% under spot.? Don't know how I missed that. Well I do but best not to say. I just had to make another account and purchase that platinum bracelet as well. Thanks for posting the better deal.

Successful Transactions: Coinflip, bp777, firstspousecoins, Akbeez, jmlanzaf, JWP
  • SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 397 ✭✭✭

@fox9487 Thank you for the code. Got my wife the Pt. Trinity knot ring which she picked out and has no idea she's getting.

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3