edited December 21, 2018 5:52PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

Selling one of my notes.

Pcgs 12app. "Rust" "Small edge tear at right"

Paypal preferred.

Thanks!

Tough CA Nationals &
Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals

Comments

• Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭

Tough CA Nationals &

braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

Buyer beware!
    The last two notes I purchased from Ted were never received. My funds were held for 9 days. After I inquired multiple times and requested a tracking number, I received a refund with an explanation that he did not have the time to go to the post office to mail the notes. This seller also purchased a note from me on eBay and never paid.

• MEC2MEC2 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

Same experience here - note was sent, never showed, funds held and refunded (and not in the full amount, but close enough to not worry about it). I've watched these listings like a hawk to see if anyone else got the same treatment (I wasn't going to try it twice) and as soon as I saw your note Tooky, I wanted to confirm this is NOT an isolated incident. I purchased almost 1,000 notes since last year, and this is the ONLY one that did not arrive.

PM Sent to MEC2

• tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Mods, please delete this and his other threads

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018 1:48PM

Note is in my possession. Have shipped 50+ notes on this forum with success. Anytime there's been a shipping issue, buyer has always been refunded.

If this post is an issue with anyone, you're more than welcome to delete. Happy Holidays!

Tough CA Nationals &

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

I am sure @Ted 1 would have no issue shipping first, right @Ted 1 ?

Run to the hills, run for your lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

• Is this bill still available?