Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FUN luncheon announcement

coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received an email today inviting me to the FUN luncheon and stating that announcements will be made about big changes to the set registry. Any thoughts on what those changes might be?

My Lincoln Registry
My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.

Comments

• MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

Oh boy, I hope it is something like adding non-PCGS or Raw coins to the custom Showcases so we can build custom digital albums!

• onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭

I got one too. Here we go 100 point grading scale

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coin weighted values will be adjusted periodically to reflect scare/common occurrences in population report.

Top set owners will be solicited for opinions before a coin is added/deleted to a set registry.

No more closed sets. They will all be deleted.

We promise to automatically pay all shipping fees to us and returned to you for coins you have to send back because of our mistake. You will not have to include notes to beg for payment or be a big time submitter or collector. We will treat everyone the same.

This would be a good start...

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some interesting guesses so far, I certainly hope not for the 100 point scale what a mess that would be. I do not see them allowing other TPG coins in but raw coins would be a nice idea for the showcase catagory. I too would love to see closed sets deleted, the point of the registry is to share so lets see them or poof.

My Lincoln Registry

• BrettPCGSBrettPCGS Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would be very shocked if 100 point grading was announced.

Brett Charville --- I work at PCGS

• coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you should know so I think we can take that off the table lol. Bty congrats on the new position and thanks for taking the time to be a part of the message boards when you can.

My Lincoln Registry