Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

A spender or a keeper?

I have not found anyplace having one for sale (yet). So I thought I would asked here if this is a spender or a keeper. I know it is rough, but probably not bad for getting as change the other day.

This note was printed in June 2008. It was of printing run of only 640,000 notes. There were an additional 128,000 IG* printed in June 2009. It was printed at the Fort Worth, TX facility of the Bureau of Printing and Engraving (B.E.P.).
The BEP printed 1,529,600,000 Series 2006 $10 from September 2007 to October 2010. There were 3,328,000 star notes printed. For a star ratio of about 0.22%.

My Collection of National Notes
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

Comments

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

Not collectible in that condition in my opinion.

• Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

Cool, but yes, a spender

Tough CA Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

spender

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gift to a YN who is into U.S. notes. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭

In the condition presented I would say “face value.” Kind of neat to get that in change. Too bad someone didn’t pull it from circulation when it was in Gem condition.

• Thanks Everyone for your opinions. I appreciate all of them.

My Collection of National Notes
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."