Home Stamps Forum
Options

Canadian RARE stamps mostly UNUSED back to 1860

YQQYQQ Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have considerable number of very old Canadian stamps. many key dates used and unused.
also NB, NFL stamps. some of them are scarce with very high Scott values
I am not into stamps and if anyone is interested, I can send high res images by the pages.
I would like to sell them as one or 2 lots.
there is a super deal to be had ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unused usually means no gum in the stamp world. Do the uncancelled stamps have gum or not? Are they hinged or unhinged? These are things stamp buyers will want to know. (I'm not a buyer.)

Also, you need to define "super deal". What is your definition of "super deal?"

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2018 8:44AM

Fifth
    Thank you for trying to help.
    But, I simply just want to sell these pieces of paper. I bought this huge collection, (over 21 albums and 5 banana boxes ++++ of mostly unused stamps) together with a rather interesting Canadian Coin collection.
    I am not a stamp collector and am NOT knowledgeable about the terms stamp collectors use.
    when I say unused, it means that I do not see a cancellation stamp.
    I can and will not make any extended explanation, as I have absolutely NO idea what to say.
    Fact is that about 85% is gone now. All US and British stamps late 1800'to about 1945 are gone including ALL unused US Zeppelins.
    whatever will be left before year end, will go to a couple of young collectors for free. south American countries and many Europeans are still left... youngest about 1945.
    What is my definition of a super deal? Any none insulting decent offer , just shy of trying to steal it.
    ( example: I sent about 500 Canadian, including quebec 1908 unsed set, all from before the 30ties, unused, to a fellow in eastern Canada for free!)
    anyway, thanks again for trying to help.
    it is much appreciated.
    H

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options

whatcha got?