Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

WTB: Third Reich Medals

MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking to buy all third reich medals and willing to pay very competitive prices. Looking for any medal listed in the Medallic Portraits of Adolf Hitler by R.W. Colbert and William Hyder. If you aren't sure if it is listed I am probably interested.
Thanks!

Comments

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone sell me something!

• WildIdeaWildIdea Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2019 7:00PM

• bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• The odd part about this medal (and there are a lot of odd things about this medal) is that it was struck at a mint in Germany in 1959 for a bank in Venezuela. Versions of it are listed in Krause, auction houses, pcgs, ngc, etc. It almost seems that one has to apologize for it even tho I am no anti-sematic, pro-Nazi, or anything like that. I fall into the category that bad history does not mean that bad history should be banned, but remembered. I do not wish to offend ANYONE. But it is what it is. However, I can understand the points of people of the Jewish race.

That being said, altho Hitler was problably the worse of the worse, there are either coins or metals of the worst dictators and mass murdering leaders in many countries...Stalin, Mao to name a few. The weird thing about Venezuela is that I once saw a quote (seemed like a boast) from an official from Venezuela that they "took in the least amount of Nazi's" during and shortly after the collapse or defeat of the 3rd Reich. I wish the Jewish people well and consider them about the most important ally the USA has in the middle east.

If anybody has a specific questions, just send me a personal message. I do not wish to re-ignite old emotions or make this about politics.

• tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Been awhile but one more bump

• bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2021 7:51AM

I still have a 1936 olympics silver medal

PCGS SP 65

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

Still looking

• CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2021 5:38PM

.)