Home Metal Detecting

Summer is over but not the memories!

Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check this boardwalk bath badge out. The bridge from Toms River to Seaside is named the Mathis bridge. Maybe the same family. Fall is great detecting weather. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Comments

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's great to find something like that that has the date on it and it's in great shape too

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dug it in NJ, about 4" in nice loamy soil. Already dug late 18th and early 19th century items at this site. This piece put a smile on my face. It's been raining for 2 days straight and the moisture is helpful for target signature. IMO. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fall, you say fall? Really???? 'eh, 103 here today.

bob ;)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

I love hot although I appreciate the seasons in southeast Pa. Looks like we're going to get drenched by Florence in a few days. My AT pro is waterproof and so am I. Peace Roy

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool find Roy.... that will look good in an MD display of interesting finds. Cheers, RickO

ricko, I just dug a pretty nice 1908 s IHC. It's soaking in distilled water. Images to follow. Did you get the pins? Peace Roy

@Namvet69 ...Pins? Not sure what you are referring to... I am on the road right now, will be back in a week or so...Cheers, RickO

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a nice find, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep summer's waning, down to 98 today.......aaaah such fresh cool breezes!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

It was 58 and raining here this morning... and after two weeks in Scottsdale, AZ.... it was chilly...Cheers, RickO