Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

$1 binary note

While searching for star notes, I came upon the attached binary $1 and I noted C's on the bank seal and at both ends of the serial number. I kept it. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything you can tell me about the uniqueness of the C's and the 3's in the obverse corners? Thanks.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭

Six "9"s in a row - WOW!

• clarenze30clarenze30 Posts: 85 ✭✭✭

Wow. Excellent find! It would be sweeter if it was a STAR too but still a very cool note.
    I have a couple bills that are also seven-in-a-row serials. Here they are:

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Nice. Peace Roy