Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1987 Topps Tiffany Baseball PSA Set

Thought I would open a thread on collecting this set. Yes, I know its not the most valuable of sets... but these are the first baseball cards I remember collecting! Not in the tiffany form but...

Anyone else on these forums collecting this set too? I have noticed a fair amount of activity on the PSA 10 graded cards that have been on Ebay lately. Actually, I've noticed by being consistently outbid :)

Cheers!

Tim

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not working on the set, this is my only one ...

• ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018 2:22PM

Hi Tim, I've noticed as well and will have a small trove of pop 1 PSA 10s coming back to me in the near future. This was the first set I went all-in on as a kid and I love everything about it. The 10s will be put up for sale though.

@LarkinCollector that Larkin is perfect. I've got two at PSA right now that I think will 10. They're for the PC though so as long as one does that's all that matters.

These are my two favorites.

Arthur

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a touch high and right centered, but the best of available options when I was looking for one and well within 10 parameters and hits my eye just fine. It's sad, but I've had a couple other Larkin 10s that I've 'upgraded' recently and need to find a replacement for my base 87T.

• I may as well bump this up for ya! I do indeed like picking up the occasional beauty from 1987 Topps Tiffany and Topps Traded Tiffany. Here's what I have so far:

• bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

I have a run of the Tiffant sets and Traded sets, 84 to 91, but have sever seen any of them. They are all still in the sealed boxes.

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

the 1987 topps Bo Jackson was always a favorite of mine

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.