Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2014 Topps Heritage Minors Autograph Set (So far) Updated 10/10/2018

jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
Well I started sending these cards out via TTM the first week of December and this is what I have so far! I used the home addresses. The ones I don't have addresses for I will wait for the MLB/MiLB season to start. Can anyone give me an idea about what time frame I should start sending cards out to the team addresses? Some are in the Majors now and the majority are still in the Minors. Thank you in advance!

John

New ones I have gotten since this first post!

Comments

• heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Wow cool idea. I am working on the auto set that comes out of the packs and other inserts. Good luck with the set.
  • Some big names there, to be sure!
  • jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on quite a few more to hopefully come back from home addresses! If not I will send them to the teams! I know the Oscar Taveras and Manny Ramirez autos are gonna be hard to come by in this set!
    Did you open a lot of boxes? I sure did.

<< <i>Did you open a lot of boxes? I sure did. >>

Na I bought the base set 1-200 off eBay. No way I could afford to buy all those boxes! image

Na I bought the base set 1-200 off eBay. No way I could afford to buy all those boxes!

Well if you need any let me know. Maybe I will have what you need. I have been selling base sets but not on ebay.
    Check out the new additions on the first post!

John
  • More star power. Nice!
    So far so good on this TTM project the last 2 months!

I've had better luck with this set within the past 6 months! I actually got some autos from a couple hard to get folks!

John

• There are some big names there! Cool you got Bichette Jr's auto, I just got his dad's a week ago.
  • lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭
    I'm diggin Steve Bedrosian's kid image
    Thanks folks!

John
    Not to shabby on this set. Once the guys started arriving back to Spring Training this year, the cards started flowing in!

John

Here's what I have so far on this project. I have 179/200 or 89.5% complete!

John

• lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Fantastic! Awesome job!

My additions since last post. I didn't think I'd ever get Ramirez, but I sent his wife a letter and donation to her organization she works with. About 2 weeks later it shows up!

photo IMG_8052.jpg

These are the ones I have left to get:

Carlos Correa
    Lucas Giolito
    Gary Sanchez
    Miguel Sano
    Kris Bryant
    Javier Baez
    Francisco Lindor
    Julio Urias
    Lance McCullers
    Oscar Taveras (I don't foresee ever getting this one since the set was released on September 19, 2014, his last game was on September 28, 2014 and he died October 26, 2014)
    Garin Cecchini
    Robert Hefflinger
    Joc Pederson
    Jameson Taillon
    Eduardo Rodriguez

John