Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Post your 1928 $50 FRN Numbered Seal notes

synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 3, 2018 7:55AM in U.S. & World Currency Forum

I've been fearful of the financial undertaking with the huge number of block varieties of high denom FRNs but these $50 Notes sporting Grant and the Numeral Seal are very attractive. 1928 was the single year for the Numbered Seal, so this year is an easy step on a slippery slope of collecting. Saw this binary on the 'bay https://www.ebay.com/itm/282904870522

Please post your 1928 plain $50 FRN

Comments

• clarenze30clarenze30 Posts: 85 ✭✭✭

My only $50 Numeral Seal from my personal collection:

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing, very nice!'
    Which were the toughest for you to find?

At the time I assembled this set of all 12 notes(roughly 12-15 years ago) the Boston and the Dallas were the toughest to find.Since then many have showed up for both of those districts.That stated,they are great to collect as a complete set is certainly possible and won't necessarily cause one to take out a second mortgage.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
    edited April 3, 2018 4:28PM

q