Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

deleting inventory

Sorry if this has been explained before, how do I permanently delete a coin from my inventory?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

go into your set registry
    choose my inventory
    find your item and either hit the trash can to delete
    or edit and put it to sold.

hope that helps

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

They show up as 'sold', but they are still there...........I want them 'gone' :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Click the check box for the coin(s) you want to delete and then hit the tab "Delete Checked". However, make certain the dropdown menu at the top has the option of "All of My Inventory" chosen or you will only delete the coin(s) from parts of your registry.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

I checked the box and clicked 'delete checked' and it changed it to 'sold',
    I would like to make it gone.
    Thanks for your response :smile:

That worked @TomB ..thanks very much :smile:

• lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

They show up as 'sold', but they are still there...........I want them 'gone' :smile:

If you truly marked them as sold they should not appear in your active inventory. It's not enough to cite the sale price and date. You have to use the pulldown under "location" (accessed by clicking in any of the text boxes for the line item). See below.

You can also delete an individual coin by clicking "details" in the "actions" column and then "delete from inventory". I prefer this because you won't to accidentally delete other coins using the "delete checked" icon.
    Lance.

Sorry for the delay, but thanks for the additional info :smile: