Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Where can I order a green sheet ( price guide)

I’m looking for a current pricing guide for us paper money . ( the green sheet )

collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1

Comments

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2018 1:39AM

I recently purchased a 1 month old Greensheet on EBay for $3.50+.50 shipping. Works for me !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • logger7logger7 Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can do free auction price results on Heritage and ebay. Track and Price also has a free one month trial and they offer a great resource.

• ParlousJoeParlousJoe Posts: 451 ✭✭✭

I go to greysheet.com/currency-prices to get my current prices, it's free to use

• TennisCoachTennisCoach Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2018 10:32PM

One reason I have not recently used the grey sheet or green sheet is that they tend to over value the more common notes and sometimes under value the more rare ones. For instance a 1917 $1 LT in Gem 65 shows a value of $650 and there are numerous examples sold in the $450 to $550 range. Even if you give it a bump for full retail the value would be at about $600, and then it might take some time to sell. I have seen special serial numbers notes reach these levels, but your garden variety 1917 $1 is a bit of a stretch to see that number. There are examples out there; I just don't consider it an accurate representation for being the norm.

Family, Neighborhood, Community,
    make the World a better place.